How do I rent a car?
To rent a car from Enterprise, do the following:
- Visit our reservation page.
- Type in the location you want to pick up/return your vehicle.
- Enter your departure date and return date. Then select “Check Availability.”
- Next, choose the type of vehicle you want for your trip.
- Add any additional items to your rental, like a child car seat.
- Review your reservation, add in your contact information, and confirm your reservation by clicking “Confirm Booking.”
You can also search our Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations on our Location page. As part of the world’s largest car rental provider, which owns and operates more than 1.7 million vehicles, we’re sure to have a location near you or your travel destination. And while we are an internationally recognised brand, Enterprise remains family-owned with one goal in mind for our customers: to exceed your expectations for service and overall value.
<< Go Back to Full List of FAQs